5 Striking Black Kitchens Around the World
- In an up-and-coming area of Copenhagen, a pair of designers and their twin girls inhabit a converted loft, filling it with serious design savvy and a hefty dose of creativity.
- Open space, high ceilings and sizable square footage make the bones of an abandoned building the perfect template for transforming into a modern home.
- From custom white oak cabinets to bright orange Plexiglas cubbies, these seven kitchens create thoughtful solutions to difficult space issues.
- “It’s a mess up here.” Marcel Wanders is talking about his brain, and the necessary disorder of an open mind in design. “Philosophy is not one truth, but thousands of truths.
- Bathrooms are one of the most frequently renovated rooms in the house.
- In our September Designers' At Home issue, we traveled to the Copenhagen residence of Kristina May Olsen and Morten Bo Jensen—a study in the contrasts of black and white, natural and refined…
- We're big fans of VIPP here at Dwell, and we've previously covered products like their soap dispenser, trash bin, and toothbrush holder in the magazine and on Dwell.com.