5 Creative Staircase Storage Solutions
- When every square foot of storage counts, consider the little-used and often-overlooked spaces underneath staircases.
- In southwest England, interior designer and avid furniture collector Kathryn Tyler built her home around the vintage pieces she’d amassed over a decade.
- When getting from here to there, the journey is just as important as the destination.
- You may have heard the maxim "God is in the details"—and it's especially true when it comes to arranging your stuff.
- From London to Los Angeles, we've gathered seven of our favorite petite residences for a healthy does of small-space inspiration!
- When done right, open kitchen shelving is a storage approach that's both visually attractive and highly functional—favorite pieces and tools are elevated to display status, and everything is within…
Designed by 31-year-old inventor Chris Hawker, the PowerSquid takes a familiar concept—the power strip—and turns it inside out. The PowerSquid looks like, well, a squid, complete with a pair of cartoonish googly eyes and six “tentacles,” each with an outlet at its end, allowing the PowerSquid to accommodate AC adapters without wasting outlets. Four models will be available in late spring, including the Calamari 3000, which features two glow-in-the-dark outlets.