5 Creative Staircase Storage Solutions
- When every square foot of storage counts, consider the little-used and often-overlooked spaces underneath staircases.
- In southwest England, interior designer and avid furniture collector Kathryn Tyler built her home around the vintage pieces she’d amassed over a decade.
- When done right, open kitchen shelving is a storage approach that's both visually attractive and highly functional—favorite pieces and tools are elevated to display status, and everything is within…
- When getting from here to there, the journey is just as important as the destination.
- Building on the 8 Libraries We Love post, here are six reading nooks crafted for the modern bibliophile.
- Amid its brick-clad row houses, London boasts some seriously modern architecture. Here are seven examples from the pages of Dwell.
- When space is tight, designers often eke out additional (hidden) square footage by going deep—into the walls and furnishings themselves.