5 Bold and Modern Glass Facades
- From a metal-clad prefab module in Wyoming to an accordion-doored home in Canada, take a breath of fresh air with these five homes that make use of expansive windows.
- In the Sydney, Australia, neighborhood of Rozelle, architect Christopher Polly has renovated a house with green design in mind.
- In an unlikely mountaintop locale, Anderson Anderson Architecture crafted a home out of a complex composition of off-the-shelf components, paving new paths for the prefabricated construction industry.
- Nothing beats a splendid view of a majestic mountaintop, and there’s no better venue from which to enjoy the vista than a modern house.
- Take the sting out of the colder months with smart, green insulation.
- A strong creative streak runs through the Pacific Northwest and is on vibrant display in these spaces, featured in the pages of Dwell and on Dwell.com.
- We've corralled a collection of prefab homes located on precarious hillsides, atop mountains, in remote deserts, and next to pristine lakes to show the building method's versatility.
- Dwell loves a good outdoor shower or al fresco tub. Here, five of our favorite ways to bathe outdoors, from Wisconsin to Japan.