3D Printed Lighting by Exnovo
- With products ranging from lacy neck braces to a rug for Mercedes-Benz, the globe-trotting design duo Lanzavecchia + Wai’s professional wanderings are as peripatetic as their diverse origins.
- While perusing the blogosphere, we found that one ornamental underwater organism has breached its deep-sea habitat and found its way onto coffee tables everywhere.
- Last week, Dwell editors surveyed the scene at the annual design and interiors trade show, Maison&Objet in Paris.
- If you were asked to name the world's design nexuses, Ottawa wouldn't exactly come tripping off your tongue.
- The second day of the Media Bistro–sponsored 3D Inside Printing Conference and Expo offered more exploration of the industry, including an exploration of the coding associated with creating 3D…
- The Media Bistro–sponsored 3D Inside Printing Conference and Expo is happening over two days in San Jose, California, and has gathered the most cutting-edge inventors and companies in the field,…
- Messe Frankfurt nurtures the young designers who come to its fairs—Tendence and Ambiente, namely—to exhibit their wares.
- This year marks the 15-year anniversary of SaloneSatellite, the portion of Salone Internazionale del Mobile dedicated to young designers under the age of 35.