10 Tiny Windows
- Among the most tried-and-true building types is the A-frame house, which, as evidenced by the following homes from our pages, can be very modern indeed.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- No shrinking violets, these polychromatic facades are awash with bright hues.
- From classic, cool glass swaths to a glowing semi-opaque wall to a crowning oculus of light, we've rounded up a selection of some of the most distinctive and diverse windows from homes featured in…
- Who doesn't fantasize about a small place of one's own—a retreat, an escape, a house built for one?
- Islands provide their inhabitants with a sense of peace, and their architects with a set of real challenges, from rough topography to sites reachable only by boat.
- You've had a long day. Take a moment to daydream and picture yourself relaxing on any one of these beautiful porches, patios, and terraces from farmhouses to island getaways. You're welcome.