Porcelain Gifts We Love
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- For the eternal coffee connoisseur in your life or even just the friend who can't function without the stuff, we've gathered some great gift ideas.
- Once a year just doesn't seem like enough to honor and thank the mothers of the world, but since the official day is coming up, we thought we'd help you out with some great ideas to make this…
- From heat-sensitive kettles to the perfect tea set for one, these six teapots are sure to be the center of conversation at your next tea party—no matter the size!
- An array of items fills up the halls at Tendence—experimental furniture, textiles, lighting, clothing, jewelry, and more—but housewares and accessories were most prevalent.
Streamlined and chic, this super-sleek porcelain teapot from Danish designers Ditte Reckweg and Jelena Schou Nordentoft offers a minimalist, Scandinavian interpretation of traditional tea service.
This slip cast porcelain cylinder is 8 3/8" tall, 5" diameter, and weighs almost two and a half pounds, sturdy enough to handle even the thickest stemmed buds that you stick inside. Elsa + Sam's sweet online shop has this piece and more ceramics to stoke your dishlust. elsasam.com
- We can’t get enough of new design brand House of Rym, an improbable artistic combination of Tunisian craftsmanship and Swedish aesthetics.