2013 Holiday Gift Guides At a Glance
- For the holiday season, we've collected a handful of gifts tailored for the discerning and dapper gent: caps to block out the cold of winter, architect-designed cufflinks, and more.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- With her myriad interests and discerning taste, it can be hard to shop for the lovely lady in your life.
- Welcome to the Dwell Holiday Gift Guides! There are seven special product assortments hand-selected by our editors, and we've rounded them all up here for your convenience.
- If you shop wisely, you can buy plenty of holiday goodness for under $50 for everyone on your list, from bibliophiles to architecture buffs.
- From rebellious young artists to studious intellectuals, or curious engineers we've got the perfect gifts for your mini modernist this holiday season!
It's much, much better than a poke in the eye. Blunt has taken the edge off of wielding an umbrella in the elements, softening the points at the canopy's edges and strengthening its resistance to tearing or turning inside out when subject to a harsh wind.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.