2013 Holiday Gift Guide: For the Person Who Has Everything
- Ready, jet-set, go: our favorite gifts for that globe trotter on your shopping list will make traveling a breeze this holiday season.
- Our 2012 picks for presents include unique and - we say - downright fun twists on classic gifts for her like jewelry and handbags.
Wine is a go-to for gifting, and we are all for adding a little something extra to your two-buck-Chuck. These Dutch wax cloth bags are beautiful and come with a bit of history, too; They're hand-sewn in Rwanda by a cooperative of women artisans who receive all profits for their efforts, which go towards continuing to teach skills that will help them earn a living wage. The Indego Africa site has more goods to offer, so click on through for a browse.
- When it comes to getting your home in tip-top shape for hosting parties this holiday season, or picking out the perfect gift for your favorite foodie, Dwell has you covered.
- With nary a necktie in sight, this year's gift guide for men offers something distinctive for every guy on your list, from the sartorialist to the grilling enthusiast to the classic car aficionado…
- If you shop wisely, you can buy plenty of holiday goodness for under $50 for everyone on your list, from bibliophiles to architecture buffs.