2013 Gift Guide: For the Coffee Lover (Snob)
For the eternal coffee connoisseur in your life or even just the friend who can't function without the stuff, we've gathered some great gift ideas. From Alessi's iconic Richard Sapper Espresso Coffee Maker to mugs galore you're sure to find that perfect present.
@current / @total
- Any true coffee lover (snob) will tell you that one cup manual brewing is the best way to enjoy the black elixir of the gods and that the art of crafting the perfect cup is almost as enjoyable as…
- Italian designer and architect Alessandro Mendini, born in Milan in 1931, joined forces with the Italian design factory Alessi in the late 1970s as a kind of Postmodernist design mentor for the…
- Coffee gets its percolator and tea has its kettle, but hot chocolate is most often relegated to a mug in the microwave. Why is this warm bev missing out on a maker all its own?
- This month, kitchen and home appliance company De'Longhi is launching its new kMix breakfast collection.
A micromesh filter within this ceramic design ensures a nearly foolproof brew and will give you good earth karma for abandoning paper filters.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- The main course of a meal might receive the oohs and aahs, but as any host or hostess will attest, it’s the beverages that fuel a party and get the conversation going.
- We first reported on Labour and Wait, the quaint East London homeware shop on Redchurch Street, here. A second visit, albeit online, has left us twice smitten.