You May Also Like
- Meet five releases by Note, a Swedish studio known for its whimsical and playful pieces. See its previous Stockholm Design Week launches here and here.
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- For Brussels-based furniture designer Christiane Högner, inspiration comes less from glossy design mags than the castoffs she finds on the streets of Belgium.
- With their light, white house that owes equal debts to its Nordic surroundings and to the Japanese provenance of its architects, a pair of design-minded art lovers are boldly making their mark on…
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- From sound absorbing acoustic wall tiles to geometric white oak screens, here is a set of five products to increase privacy at home and in the office.
Join the Discussion