You May Also Like
- Fed up with men's fashion, Rachel Wythe-Moran and Simon Watkins of East London's Labour and Wait cooked up a plan to align their creative instincts and passion for practical design.
- In the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius, architect Rytis Mikulionis spent several years property hunting for his first nesting ground and finally ended up inside a former Soviet army barrack, which was,…
- Made of hardy Scottish materials and holding a Japanese heart, this Edinburgh house shows that two architects from disparate cultures can design a home that bridges the gap.
- Moleskine is debuting a new white notebook today in its online store.
- A new show of stone vases at Japanese boutique, Tortoise General Store, will likely knock your socks off. Artist Mitsura Koga has been transforming found stones into absolute works of art.
- Many innovators helped usher in the Modernist movement, but French architect, furniture maker, and interior designer Charlotte Perriand turned lofty ideals into revolutionary living spaces.
Join the Discussion