You May Also Like
- As likely to host the sending of emails as the serving of entrees, today’s dining table needs to be set for anything.
- The architects and residents of these five homes had the challenge of creating a champagne house on a beer budget.
- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
- We used and abused seven eco-friendly countertops to investigate if they could stand the heat of Dwell’s kitchen.
- Austin couple Anne Suttles and Sam Shah built a house to last their lifetime—and longer. Mixing new efficient systems with old upcycled materials, they keep it weird while keeping it green.
- In this second installment of our design series focused on tables, we take at look at the dining table.
Join the Discussion