You May Also Like
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- "Vitra—Design, Architecture, Communication: a European Project with American Roots" is on view at the Philadelphia Museum of Art through April 26.
- Design fans, get ready to add a hot new monograph to the bookshelf—Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec: Works by Anniia Koivu is out from Phaidon Press this month.
- After nine years at the Helms Bakery design center in Culver City, Vitra has revamped its Los Angeles showroom with a more open, expanded space.
- A highlight of my trip to Paris earlier this year—and I can't believe it's taken me this long to share it with you—was a visit to the Bouroullec brothers' studio in Belleville.
- We share our favorite designs from Paris-based Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec.
Join the Discussion