You May Also Like
- Once while dining at a minimal-chic German restaurant in San Francisco, my date marveled at the elegant simplicity of the mid-century-modern salt and pepper shakers on our table.
- Dear Dwell: I've been looking for modern salt-and-pepper shakers, but all I've found are tchotchkes and diner-style pillars. What do you recommend?
- "Not ANOTHER George Nelson inspired desk??!!" went designer Ben Klebba's note to us.
- From the Atlantic Coast to the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Carolinas are known for their unique subset of Southern culture.
- The first thing a good chef will tell you is to season, season, season. If we're going to season, why not look good doing it?
- If you have someone on your holiday list who loves hosting anything from a book club to a dinner party, consider a gift from the Dwell Store’s guide.
Join the Discussion