You May Also Like
- Shedding a past filled with farmhouses and ornamentation, Dawn Farmer and Pierre Kozely decided to embrace simplicity— and architect Michael Sant designed them a home to match.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- "Not ANOTHER George Nelson inspired desk??!!" went designer Ben Klebba's note to us.
- A design competition organized by Unbranded Design and Herman Miller solicits new concepts for today's changing office.
- Furniture designer, craftsperson, and community activist Tanya Aguiñiga will be the artist-in-residence at Dwell on Design, bringing to the exhibition an artful, interactive process of providing…
- The 2014 edition of our annual Made in America issue, coming to newsstands soon, features the best regional products from the U.S. of A.
Join the Discussion