You May Also Like
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Riddle us this: Why would a couple register for fondue pots and salt spoons in 2015?
- With no shortage of places to shop in Palm Springs, design lovers know Raymond | Lawrence is not to be missed, which is why Dwell has set up shop—pop-up shop—at the store's digs.
- Embrace negative space with these seven furniture and lighting picks that pack a punch (out). And for more perforated metal, see our roundup of cut-out architecture.
- Hidden underneath a staircase or behind paneled walls, disappearing storage offers a way to keep your interiors clutter free.
Join the Discussion