You May Also Like
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- Setsumasa and Mami Kobayashi’s weekend retreat, two and a half hours northwest of Tokyo, is “an arresting concept,” photographer Dean Kaufman says, who documented the singular…
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Jettison your bulky furniture and swap in pieces that are collapsible, multifunctional, and modest in size.
- The LAXseries by MASHstudios celebrates natural materials and tight quarters.
- In the following pages, we toast American ingenuity by highlighting furniture and accessories designed and fabricated across four regions of the continental United States.
Join the Discussion