You May Also Like
- For all of the grass stain–elimination contests we see on TV among name-brand laundry detergents, it’s the washers and dryers that do the heavy lifting.
- Every hour, enough sunlight hits the earth to power the entire planet for a year.
- “Sintering” is not an everyday word for most people—it means using laser energy to melt and fuse particles.
- Architect Justin Korhammer kept the hallway of this Manhattan bachelor pad free and clear with a kitchen that folds away with the precision of a Swiss Army Knife.
- Over the holidays, Dwell reader Steve Rankin sent us photos from his October 2008 visit to the North Carolina State Fair featuring an Eames-like molded plastic chair on a Farmall Cub tractor.
- Last year saw the European launch of the world’s first mobile phone with integrated Skype, the Voice over IP software traditionally used via computer.
Join the Discussion