You May Also Like
- Craving not just a home but a proper piece of architecture, a handful of design- and business-savvy Dutch families banded together, hired an architect, and set about forming the community that would…
- As Previously looked at in 5 Cool Modern Courtyards, Dwell takes another glance at 5 modern homes with outstanding elevated terraces.
- Stoller's images, which introduced modernism to a broader audience, anchor an exhibit of architectural photography at the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh.
- The term "Dutch design" is often associated with minimalist products, but the country's architectural heritage is just as noteworthy. Here are seven of the Netherlands' most daring home designs.
- An old Art Deco building in Ghent, Belgium—and former headquarters for a Socialist newspaper—sees new life as a design-y hostel for travelers on the cheap.
- Here at Dwell we've always acknowledged the power of great art, whether it's adorning the walls of a modern house, or gracing the pages of our magazine.
Join the Discussion