You May Also Like
- When it comes to infusing an interior with modern sophistication, nothing beats the Midas touch. A spatter of gold, a swath of silver: Metallics can create a sense of luxury, edge, even playfulness.
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.
- Seyhan Özdemir and Sefer Çağlar are the principals behind the Istanbul–based design house Autoban.
- As writer Shonquis Moreno put it, after traveling to Turkey’s most cosmopolitan city for the first annual Istanbul Design Biennial, "Istanbul is a city of chaos, improvisation, and irony, where a…
- Istanbul modern? In a word, it’s Autoban. With their east-meets-west twist on mid-century classics, this young duo has jump-started their hometown’s design scene.
- Take a look at Istanbul-based firm Autoban's design for Babaji, a new Turkish restaurant in London.
Join the Discussion