- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
Träullit Dekor is an environment-friendly, recyclable material made from wood wool, cement and water. The natural components together provide many functional characteristics such as, moisture-regulating, heat-accumulating, and sound-absorbency. They are fireproof, give off low emissions and can be vacuum cleaned.
Geometrically on-trend, the self-adhesive fabric tiles measuring 24 by 48 inches are made in Los Angeles and feature multicolored triangles.
Check out these cool pixelated patterns from Trend USA's FEEL collection, featuring tile mosaics made from post-consumer recycled materials. In addition to the six shown here, there are 22 more motifs that will work on walls and floors throughout your home.
- With the convenience that wallpaper provides, it is no wonder the timeless household product has been praised as one of the most popular ways to give your home a quick, attractive, and relatively…
- While many shy away from using bold color in small spaces, there is no reason spatial restrictions should restrict the imagination.
- Wallpaper often comes with negative connotations of frenetic patterns and faded fruit borders, but a new wave of wallpaper design offers modern alternatives to plain paint and plaster.
- A dazzling display of colored windows wraps the custom-furniture-filled Venice, California, home of architect Lorcan O’Herlihy.