- Blanket your home with the crisp whites and icy blues of sparkling winter snow. Shop this collection of sleek, and beautiful seasonal pieces from the new Dwell Store.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
- With the launch of the Dwell Store and Thanksgiving right around the corner the timing couldn't be more perfect.
Sami Ruotsalainen designed this mug as part of the Oiva dinnerware collection created just for Marimekko. The simple, clean shape will inspire fresh conversation at your table and the design conjures Christmas trees. Made with hard, glazed porcelain, it has a long lifespan and a color that won’t fade or wear off.
- Leave it to the Italians: the cuckoo clock has entered the modern.
- Adding to our design itinerary in the Finnish capital with a whirlwind tour of the city’s vibrant furniture, industrial, and ceramics design scene.
- The famed Finnish textile and clothing design company, established in 1951, has come a long way.
- As a parent, I'm always on the lookout for innovative and stylish ways not to break my kid.