You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- The reigning couple of colorful design complement their pastel-meets-neon palette with a new take on texture.
- The reigning couple of color has made an indelibly saturated mark on the furniture scene of today. Here, a look at a new monograph on their work by Phaidon.
- We're back this New Year with the first Friday Finds of 2012.
- The Dutch design duo's newest creations, released during Salone del Mobile 2014.
- We dive into the wonderful world of color in Dwell's October 2014 issue, delving into how designers, architects, artists, hotels, companies, and educators saturate their surroundings.
Join the Discussion