You May Also Like
- I recently came across the work of Pia Wüstenberg, a German-born designer whose recent obsession is transforming piles of waste paper (posters, magazines) into striking pendant lights and…
- Our Dwell on Design artist-in-residence Tanya Aguiñiga spent all weekend on the show floor with her team of artisans, who, along with hundreds of show attendees, created move-in kits for the formerly…
- With products ranging from lacy neck braces to a rug for Mercedes-Benz, the globe-trotting design duo Lanzavecchia + Wai’s professional wanderings are as peripatetic as their diverse origins.
- One of our 2014 Young Guns, Canadian design duo Knauf & Brown share their recently debuted Standard Collection.
- It’s been awhile since we last visited the City of Light, so here’s a jaunt to five modern abodes we adore.
- Collaborative Berlin studio New Tendency offers a collection of restrained, elegant, and mostly monochromatic furniture for the home.
Join the Discussion