This adorable stamp puts the age-old question to rest, "did you make these from scratch?" Skip the pre-made cookie aisle and pull out Grandma's famous sugar cookie recipe, because you were born to bake, baby.
- I recently came across the work of Pia Wüstenberg, a German-born designer whose recent obsession is transforming piles of waste paper (posters, magazines) into striking pendant lights and…
- Our Dwell on Design artist-in-residence Tanya Aguiñiga spent all weekend on the show floor with her team of artisans, who, along with hundreds of show attendees, created move-in kits for the formerly…
Let’s face it: we’re all victims of having to carry around a multitude of electronic devices these days. The Bluelounge Sanctuary Charging Station is the perfect charging solution that is compatible with over 1,500 mobile devices. With a dozen built-in connectors cleverly hidden unless needed, now you can simultaneously charge all of your electronic essentials—your Smartphone, iPod, iPad, Bluetooth earpiece, and so on—in one place, at one time.
- With products ranging from lacy neck braces to a rug for Mercedes-Benz, the globe-trotting design duo Lanzavecchia + Wai’s professional wanderings are as peripatetic as their diverse origins.
- One of our 2014 Young Guns, Canadian design duo Knauf & Brown share their recently debuted Standard Collection.
A departure from my predominately gadget heavy gift list, I came across a couple of items that I simply could not ignore. The first one is this beautifully designed fish bowl. It’s so stunning with its mountainous peaks that for a moment I wished I had a goldfish of my own. It’s the perfect gift for those on your list with an appreciative eye for a modern twist on a traditional standard—Goldie never had it so good.
- It’s been awhile since we last visited the City of Light, so here’s a jaunt to five modern abodes we adore.