You May Also Like
- Sinewy lines and subtle contours abound in organic bathroom fixtures—plus, three engineered materials that are increasingly indistinguishable from their natural counterparts.
- Update your bathroom with these six accessories; no remodeling or heavy spending required.
- Though hard, nonporous surfaces like glass, steel, and tile typically come to mind in bathroom design, marine-grade wood can be a smart choice to warm up a bathing space.
- Dwell on Design’s Kitchen and Bath section is full of exhibitors both those established and emerging
- Founded in 2009 in Palo Alto, California, Sabi focuses on designing products that are often overlooked in the design world, from functional bathroom accessories to walking canes.
- Agricultural buildings aren't really designed, someone just made them. I try to design like that—so it looks like it's not designed at all, it's just there."
Join the Discussion