You May Also Like
- Sinewy lines and subtle contours abound in organic bathroom fixtures—plus, three engineered materials that are increasingly indistinguishable from their natural counterparts.
- Update your bathroom with these six accessories; no remodeling or heavy spending required.
- Though hard, nonporous surfaces like glass, steel, and tile typically come to mind in bathroom design, marine-grade wood can be a smart choice to warm up a bathing space.
- Dwell on Design’s Kitchen and Bath section is full of exhibitors both those established and emerging
- The perfectly designed bathroom such as the ones covered here, here, and here can only take you so far, the accessories have to take you the rest of the way for a high design, organized, and tidy…
- While renters might not be able to rip out cabinets or excise egregious countertops, there are practical fixes that needn’t last longer than your lease.
Join the Discussion