- Industrial designer Konstantin Grcic has done it all, from spoons to umbrellas to lights, but he’s best known for his data-driven chairs. We dropped in on his Munich studio to sit awhile…
- German industrial designer Konstantin Grcic is one of our favorites, a designer who marries data-driven research with an uncanny knack for form and function.
Grcic updates Le Corbusier–era steel-tube furniture with a collection of saturated seating framed in powder-coated metal
At full-swivel and full-perch, the 360° Chair rewards no slumpers. Get to work!
- With an angled roof designed to resemble the surrounding cliffs, a house in Maui, Hawaii, is built to meld with the landscape.
- Belly up to the bar (or kitchen island) and perch atop one of these seven modern stools.
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.