You May Also Like
- For the last several years, designers have been toying with a distinctly un-minimalist vision of product design.
- "Postmodernism: Style and Subversion 1970-1990," on view at London’s Victoria & Albert Museum through January 15th 2012, is the first major exhibition to take a long, hard look at…
- Kinship in design is often viewed as simply a matter of showing relations, both formally and historically, between objects that share color, pattern, and local craft strategies.
- In an Internet culture that rarely amounts to anything more than cool hunting, it's rare to come across a site that has any dedication to how creativity and the arts actually function.
- Familiar objects take surprising new forms in the hands of experimental Dutch designer (and self-proclaimed "control freak") Aldo Bakker, who we previously profiled in our May 2012 issue.
- We share our favorite essays, homes, and products devoted to exploring and celebrating music in the modern world.
Join the Discussion