You May Also Like
- From sound absorbing acoustic wall tiles to geometric white oak screens, here is a set of five products to increase privacy at home and in the office.
- In case you missed Dwell's July/August issue, there's another chance to peep technology for the home of the future, thanks to a PSFK exhibition in New York City.
- Carving out a study niche doesn't mean adding on an extension to your house; instead, consider built-ins—they can change the entire function of a room, or simply create some much-needed workspace.
- A digitally fabricated design in London boasts secret compartments for coralling the trappings of a modern workspace.
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- Jettison your bulky furniture and swap in pieces that are collapsible, multifunctional, and modest in size.
Join the Discussion