You May Also Like
- Welcome to this week's Dwell on Design edition of Out and About.
- What began as a chat over a beer about how great mid-century architects looked in their sharp shirts and bow ties has finally come to fruition: the Architect’s Shirt and Bow Tie has arrived…
- These metallic accessories for home and garden reflect the bright light of spring.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- If a building appears to be on its last leg, think twice before tearing it down. Preserving old fragments in a modern home can result in an eclectic mix of old and new.
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
Join the Discussion