You May Also Like
- Ceramic artist Michael Wisner learned much of his craft from Juan Quezada, the self-invented Mexican master who rediscovered ancient methods of Indian pottery.
- In our February 2012 issue we featured the new experimental test kitchen and dining space of Tasting Table, a daily email service that serves up food and drink news from across the country.
- We love a challenge and we're here to prove that hosting a holiday cocktail party in a small space is not only doable but can be totally chic as well.
- If the idea of a sleeper sofa—creaky box springs and a bad mattress—gives you nightmares, consider a convertible couch. Fold out, flip forward, or simply remove the pillows.
- Storeowners Juli Daoust and John Baker scout Scandinavia and Japan for the best designs in each region to bring back the best of their finds to their Toronto shop Mjölk (pronounced…
- Mill Valley, California, might not be a hotbed of modernism, but it was here, ten years ago, that Dwell came into the world alongside founder Lara Hedberg Deam’s first home—now renovated…
Join the Discussion