You May Also Like
- White is the traditional color for kitchens, denoting hygiene, brightness, and modernity.
- “A strategy of extreme density was required,” says Michael Chen of Normal Projects, who along with partner Kari Anderson handled the renovation of this Upper West Side apartment.
- Eric Ryan is the cofounder and chief brand architect of Method.
- A teardown renovation in Cambridge, Massachusetts, comes with a mandate for maximum efficiency.
- What constitutes good modern design in a historic district? Kansas City architecture firm Kem Studio proposes a solution that respects the past and is firmly rooted in the present.
- We've noticed a curious trend of disappearing appliances, planar sinks, and subdued surfaces.
Join the Discussion