You May Also Like
- The main course of a meal might receive the oohs and aahs, but as any host or hostess will attest, it’s the beverages that fuel a party and get the conversation going.
- Modern design doesn't always have to be so highbrow, sometimes it can be downright whimsical. Here, we've gathered up eight of our favorite playfully and amusing modern designs.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- Frosty days and holidays necessitate cups of tea and endless table settings. Click through to see our take on the classic cup and saucer.
- From heat-sensitive kettles to the perfect tea set for one, these six teapots are sure to be the center of conversation at your next tea party—no matter the size!
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
Join the Discussion