You May Also Like
- We love mixing old and new but there is an art to striking the perfect vintage modern mix.
- Perfectly content in San Francisco, the Pfeiffers couldn't help falling in love with a charming mid-century house, across the Bay in Oakland, with stunning views, plenty of trees, and a murky past.
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at eight statement side tables. From bold colors to striking and innovative design, these side tables are sure to catch the eye and create a stir.
- This stunning video from Dark Rye tracks Austin-based furniture designer Michael Yates's surreal experience creating his grandmother's coffin out of oak. Insider tip: have a tissue box handy!
- An exhibition in New York last month, organized by PIN-UP Magazine and held at Phillips de Pury & Company, explored the nightstand, that humble catch-all by the side of your bed.
- Put down your Kindles, New Yorkers, and head straight to MoMA to buy some books. A giant half-off sale of some 1200 titles starts today.
Join the Discussion