You May Also Like
- For the last several years, designers have been toying with a distinctly un-minimalist vision of product design.
- Designers nod to the natural world in the form of warm-toned materials, details pulled from the atmosphere, and patterns that go with the grain.
- French luxury furniture retailer Roche Bobois turned 50 this year, celebrating this milestone with a retrospective at their Madison Avenue showroom.
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
- Welcome to my third and final installment of highlights from Maison & Objet 2011. You can find the first two here and here.
- Five American studios and one university exhibited their newest wares at Milan’s 2013 Salone Satellite.
Join the Discussion