You May Also Like
- Whether it’s the real deal or merely a facsimile, marble is both cutting-edge and classic. Here are seven pieces straight from the quarry, from small tabletop pieces to statement-making furniture.
- Hello, sports fans! That's right: Milan's annual design fair happens next week, and it's big, bad, and enough of an endurance test to qualify as spring training.
- Yakitate, or "freshly-baked" in Japanese, is an accurate description of the piping hot talent curated by the online design magazine designboom for this year's Dwell on Design.
- Writer Lisa Katayama sees innovation triumphing over tragedy in Japan in the wake of the Sendai earthquake.
- T-Table stands for transgenic table.
- As impressive as Italy’s design legacy is, it’s the future that moves this lot. Get the inside track on what’s next.
Join the Discussion