You May Also Like
- Pro tip: For a colorful or light industrial feel, powder-coated metal is your best friend when it comes to outdoor furniture. When going the wood route, opt for teak, which oxidizes naturally.
- Growing up in southeastern Wisconsin, Vincent and Paul Georgeson used to hang out in their father’s basement woodshop, fascinated by the process of building things.
- Modernist furniture may signal worldly tastes, but its American origins lie in Michigan’s humble reaches.
- Sally Kuchar’s interest in design was piqued at age seven, sitting in her father’s Wassily chair.
- Tired of waiting for innovative architecture to come to San Diego, this proactive architect added developer to his job description, and brought it there himself.
- In honor of the hexagon—the polygon du jour—we've collected five furniture pieces that will lend a geometric bent to your interiors.
Join the Discussion