You May Also Like
- The new workplace acts more like a living room than a holding pen for corporate drones.
- This week, Dwell took a whirl around the Javits Convention Center to check out the goods at the New York International Gift Fair.
- Inspired by our Made in the USA product roundup in our October 2012 issue, which featured everything from eco-friendly wallpaper to LED lamps made from wood scraps, we bring you the latest from…
- Two idiosyncratic Andrew Geller structures get a new lease on life as part of a modern-day family compound designed by Hamptons architects Bates Masi.
- When designer Barbara Hill decided to renovate her 1960s condo in Houston, Texas, she stripped the bathroom down to its bare bones and saw beauty in the blemishes.
- All of the money Barbara Hill poured into remodeling her 1960s condo in Houston was spent taking things out—and she couldn’t be happier.
Join the Discussion