- In the middle of the cold and dark winter, the Swedes hold their annual Stockholm Design Week, drawing exhibitors and visitors from Europe and other parts of the world.
Pros: It’s affordable, dimmable, and available in six jewel-toned hues: yellow, red, hot pink, navy blue, sky blue, and bright green.
Cons: The top-heavy design is unstable and tips over easily.
Though the acrylic base is virtually shatterproof, the white mesh shade is a magnet for smudges and dings.
- Move over, Pierre Paulin.
- Taking stock of the latest and greatest furniture and lighting seen at the 2014 Stockholm Furniture Fair, including the latest color- and material-driven interior trends.
- Over the past year or so, we've noticed a pink trend happening in furniture and textiles (and it's not just our rose-colored glasses).
- Like the old Burl Ives Christmas song says, "Silver and gold, Silver and gold, Ev'ryone wishes for silver and gold." With those lyrics now stuck in our heads, we've gathered some of our favorite…
- The annual London Design Festival attracts both emerging and established creatives, who gather each fall to present their latest creations.
- From glass blown pendants to contemporary chandeliers, take a look at these 7 homes to see how they have customized their space with outstanding overhead lighting.