You May Also Like
- In the middle of the cold and dark winter, the Swedes hold their annual Stockholm Design Week, drawing exhibitors and visitors from Europe and other parts of the world.
- Move over, Pierre Paulin.
- Taking stock of the latest and greatest furniture and lighting seen at the 2014 Stockholm Furniture Fair, including the latest color- and material-driven interior trends.
- From upholstery to finishes, designers have been playing with two colors that forecast the verdant spring season ahead.
- The "Let There Be" lighting exhibition opens at the Worrell Smith Gallery in Westport, Connecticut, on October 3.
- Over the past year or so, we've noticed a pink trend happening in furniture and textiles (and it's not just our rose-colored glasses).
Join the Discussion