You May Also Like
- This fall, we are loving neutral and organic tones.
- From Flintstone-esque water jugs to pastel tea sets, these designers took a modern twist to a timeless material.
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
- The Sorapot by designer Joey Roth is a particularly beautiful teapot that has stirred up the design world (including Dwell, as a Product of the Day), and understandably so.
- Kate Spade fans rejoice! Earlier this week, the fashion brand launched their lower-priced line of apparel, accessories, and homeware goods, Saturday, with the same charm that the brand is known for.
- From heat-sensitive kettles to the perfect tea set for one, these six teapots are sure to be the center of conversation at your next tea party—no matter the size!
Join the Discussion