- This fall, we are loving neutral and organic tones.
- From Flintstone-esque water jugs to pastel tea sets, these designers took a modern twist to a timeless material.
- For the fall and winter 2012 collection, Italian design company Alessi has launched quite a few handsome products ranging from cookware to servingware to furniture.
Modern Bite tops its tasty sugar cookies with decorations inspired by great design — decorative window grilles, graphic textiles, vintage ceramics — ensuring that every meal ends on a stylish note. These designs are a Dwell + AHAlife exclusive. Now you can have your design and eat it, too.
This luxe crystal puzzle with Swarovski elements is created by making repeated linear cuts into a cube of glass. The result is a stunning, playful object that could be displayed on any desk or tabletop proudly.
- The Sorapot by designer Joey Roth is a particularly beautiful teapot that has stirred up the design world (including Dwell, as a Product of the Day), and understandably so.
- Kate Spade fans rejoice! Earlier this week, the fashion brand launched their lower-priced line of apparel, accessories, and homeware goods, Saturday, with the same charm that the brand is known for.
The world is full of mass produced, cheap, and replaceable products. Designer Carola Zee, however, creates unique porcelain pieces that will withstand the demands of time. Distinctively shaped by pressing the thumb into clay, and available stained in a plethora of pastels, you will want to pass these pieces down.