You May Also Like
- This dinner guest is always invited, but doesn’t eat or drink, and never joins the conversation. But long after the party’s over, it will still be at the table.
- In our Modern Across America issue, we spotlighted five American cities with design scenes worth watching.
- At his shop in Salt Lake City, collector Ron Green supplies locals with a welcome, and well-priced, dose of modern design.
- Driven by the death of several appliances, a San Francisco family finds that a spanking new kitchen delivers a good dose of domestic harmony along with the excuse to execute a complete home makeover.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- Herman Miller is the Michigan-based manufacturer of all things modern—along with Knoll, and a handful of other companies, one of the grandparents of American modernism.
Join the Discussion