You May Also Like
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 statement chairs that are sure to turn heads and get tongues wagging.
- In honor of Modernica's 20th anniversary, the company is releasing a new iteration on the classic mid-century fiberglass shell chair originally designed by the Eameses.
- An easy conduit for hot and cold water alike, metal assumes a multiplicity of contemporary shapes, from globular showerheads to rectilinear radiators.
- A few of our editors were in New York this week for the 2009 International Contemporary Furniture Fair—here are a couple pieces that turned their heads. Stay tuned for updates!
- Moroso unveils one of their newest designs for Milan Salone: the Mafalda armchair.
- In the new exhibit at the Art Institute of Chicago titled Hyperlinks: Architecture and Design, AIC curator Zoe Ryan and collaborator Joseph Rosa, director of the University of Michigan Museum of Art…
Join the Discussion