You May Also Like
- Hungarian designer Eva Zeisel is best known for her sculptural organic ceramic pieces.
- Each spring in Milan, contemporary designers present new work they've been refining with parent companies for at least two years (the typical gestation period for one product or piece furniture).
- Louis Poulsen is an international lighting company that has collaborated with architects and designers for over seventy years.
- Blazing a trail through the canon of design, these 25 artisans worked to make some of the modern era’s most recognizable furniture, lighting, and objects.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
- Follow Dwell on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at photo shoots, sneak peeks of upcoming issues, and a glimpse of our travels around the globe. Here we share five recent snapshots.
Join the Discussion