You May Also Like
- Pendant lights help illuminate a space, and add a sculptural touch to a dining room or entryway. These seven modern examples show how it's done.
- The Space Race of the 1960s greatly influenced modernism in design and architecture. Like the astronauts that inspired them, these designs dare to boldly go where no one has gone before.
- We take a closer look at the renowned British talent’s designs in situ from the pages of Dwell.
- Drawing on family lore and the vernacular of a venerable neighborhood, an architect creates a comfortable, adaptable home for his family.
- Follow the light! From classics like Tom Dixon pendants to emerging lighting concepts, be sure to join the Dwell Pinterest board devoted to modern lighting design.
- Think of a pendant light or wall sconce as jewelry for your house—functional bling, if you will.
Join the Discussion