You May Also Like
- Rugs don't just belong in cozy mountain lodges—as proven by a new summer collection from Brooklyn dealer Aelfie.
- Ever since I got my hands on a copy of Meg Mateo Ilasco's latest book, Crafting a Meaningful Home, I've been flipping through trying to decide what to start working on first.
- The Notion is among the recent home security systems that uses multiple types of sensors to monitor threats like water damage or burglary.
- The McKenzie residence sits within the grid of a commercial apple orchard, its roof and upper parts floating above the trees to echo the surrounding hills.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- Crunched for space, the residents of these homes—mostly under 1,000 square feet—have the same ideas: look upward and compartmentalize.
Join the Discussion