- Each spring, Dwell hits the ground running to scout furniture, lighting, and accessories during the design industry's biggest fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Whether it’s butter, canary, neon, or lemon, inject some color into your home with these yellow furnishings.
- Sure, flowers can brighten any room, but a well-chosen vase brings a spot of beauty even when it's empty.
- From Marble to mobili, Italy has been a, if not the, design mecca for the last century. Here's why.
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- New Italian brand Discipline will launch their inaugural line at the 2012 Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Omnipresent Swedish firm Claesson Koivisto Rune will debut new pieces for 13 companies at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2013.
- Every year, Cosmit, the Italian organization behind Milan's annual Salone Internazionale del Mobile furniture fair, the ne plus ultra of all international design shows, holds a press conference for…