You May Also Like
- Working remotely has its benefits (easy kitchen access, for one), but it doesn’t mean your workstation should be any less serious.
- Your book and glass of water will rest easy on these editor-approved nightstands.
- Once a locker for a midnight loo, the bedside table has taken on a far sweeter function—and a score of forms for holding big dreams, and small specs, till the morning light.
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- With materials, one must often make tradeoffs among looks, maintenance, price, and functionality (we’re talking about you, marble).
- Flashback to the early 1900s: After trying to woo an opera singer, but having to abide by the strict moral code of a woman entering a man's bedroom, William Lawrence Murphy invented the Murphy Bed,…
Join the Discussion