You May Also Like
- Dwell revisits Totokaelo Art—Object, a curated, minimalist boutique which houses an array of cultured products and materials.
- It’s readily available, affordable, fairly sustainable, and hardy—what’s not to love about pine?
- Seattle-based readers (and online shoppers with a passion for fashion) may be well aware of Totokaelo, the Capitol Hill-based purveyor of avant-garde design.
- In this exclusive series for Dwell.com, Linda Taalman of Taalman Koch Architecture tracks the hands-on renovation of her and her partner's live-work space in Hollywood, California.
- Designing with reclaimed wood is a smart way to save and go green, not to mention add a little rustic charm to your abode. Here are six examples of salvaged wood in the modern home.
- Ryan Mails's passion for woodworking started before he was ten years old.
Join the Discussion