You May Also Like
- Designers nod to the natural world in the form of warm-toned materials, details pulled from the atmosphere, and patterns that go with the grain.
- Chief among our interests at any international design show is the work of young designers.
- Combining clean lines with traditional craftsmanship, a pair of Cape Town–based surfers help stoke, and satisfy, a demand for South African design.
- In Seattle, where others saw only a severe slope and lack of municipal hookups, one couple spotted their ticket to their dream home.
- Tomas Kral is a product designer based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Lerival, a design house that bridges contemporary furniture and architecture, was founded by Dominique Gonfard and James Coombes in late 2008.
Join the Discussion