You May Also Like
- The canon of modern couches already has a pair of Eameses, but it took a small clutch of Italian furniture mavens to create the Charles.
- One of the highlights of my recent trip to Basel, Switzerland, was crossing the border to visit the Vitra campus in Weil-am-Rhein, Germany, about 25 minutes from Basel, and exploring the VitraHaus.
- Two B&B Italia sofa designs crop up frequently in the Dwell archives: the Charles by Antonio Citterio and the Tufty-Time by Patricia Urquiola.
- I'm smitten with this modular sofa, designed by Antonio Citterio in 2010.
- “As the kitchen assumes its place as the most important part of the home, we are thankfully moving away from the idea of designing the kitchen as if it were a clinic or a sterile environment.
- The owner of Flexform’s New York showroom, David Levy, creates an elegant dining room overlooking Mexico City.
Join the Discussion