You May Also Like
- Calling all film and design buffs! The Los Angeles County Museum of Art is currently showing the first U.S.
- Join us this weekend at Dwell on Design, where we'll be getting the scoop on information design and book jacket design courtesy of two TASCHEN art directors, Andy Disl and Josh Baker.
- "Personally, I’d rather be living outside,” says architect David Hertz. As a young man surfing in Bali, he was impressed by tropical village compounds where indoors and out flow into each other.
- Tuned into its sylvan setting, this affordable green home in Hillsborough, North Carolina, is a modern take on the surrounding centuries-old structures.
- Shedding a past filled with farmhouses and ornamentation, Dawn Farmer and Pierre Kozely decided to embrace simplicity— and architect Michael Sant designed them a home to match.
- Austin-based architectural photographer Patrick Wong, who holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in architecture, asked the firm Cottam Hargrave for help in designing and building a…
Join the Discussion